In the words of our lovely and much loved McKoala...How about we turn Valentine's day around? Read something slushily romantic in the least romantic way possible?
And how about Thursday, February 12th to post (or, for the antsy amongst us, the evening of the 11th)?
So far, in comment order, I see FH, Kiersten, freddie, Whirl, BT, McK, Pete, Sylvia, paca, oh yeah, and me, signing on.
What about EE and ril? phoneix, are you gonna give it a shot? Chris? Janey?
And Sarah and WW, I hope you guys can hear this, because I'm gonna read a love poem (oh hell no, I didn't write it), and I'm going for as slushily romantically serious as I can stand without laughing my ass off. Or drinking it off, either.
Well, OK, there'll be drinking. And laughing, too, if JB hears me. (Actually, if he hears me, he'll think I found something a lot more interesting to imbibe than plain old white wine. And he'll ask to share.)
This should be a good one - looking forward to hearing you all play!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
All right then. The date is set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
Sounds good, Robin. I've got a new microphone now I need to find out how to make it work.
I'll be here, doused in Lynx body spray.
Freddie's gonna kill me, because I want to email her again.
:-)
I really really want to try. Sounds fun!!!
Great idea!
OMG, did you not read the instructions, Chris? : )
What instructions? I've just realised I have no idea what I'm going to read.
I could probably manage this one:)
I thought about trying, too, but my timidity may prevent me.
I have no idea either - tell me when you've found something FHH, so I can steal your idea ;)
Hehehe at Sylvia!
Now, this could be funny.
Ha! You guys kill me.
I'm gonna look over purportedly classic love poems, and go from there. Can't wait to read 'luv stuff' like the news. This was a great idea you had, McK!
Oh, and there's gonna be a guest voice, too. I'm just sayin'.
Glad to see you're doing one, Natalie! And Aerin, go for it, girl. Make us proud!
If you need help, Chris, don't hesitate to e-mail. Seriously. I don't even know if my instructions made sense.
Sounds like a blast. If I wasn't so swamped, I would join in the fun since I now have a way to do it.
I'll see if I can dredge up a bit of time to throw this in to the schedule. Might risk getting clawed by a Koala if I do though.
Hey, Sarah, that would be great!
Perhaps…perhaps…perhaps...
Janey, seriously?
Wonderful! Hearing both you and Sarah for the first time would be very cool!
I still haven't figured out how to record my voice on the computer! But this sounds amusing as hell.
Oh, WW, no worries, girl. If I didn't have Blondster setting up mine for me, I'd definitely be in silent mode, listening!
Hope you work it out sometime, though. It would be fun to hear you.
It's Thursday here...mine's going up now!
Hey, I just saw these two, you all...
EE, I can't make your work. I keep getting a girl named Ashley, and that worries the hell out of me, my man.
http://lottery-loser.blogspot.com/2006/11/sweetness.html
Oh. Just saw why. I started my copy/paste at loser.blogspot because of the way your url deal posted. What a hoot! I thought you'd poned me in a big way, and your name was Ashley. God, I was heartsick there for a minute. No kidding.
Post a Comment