I'm really looking forward to hearing you guys talking. It's been a while since we've done this as a group.
Looks like Whirl and EE are up and running. Their links are in the comments.
And me, I did one, too.
After two hours of Googling and wicked-good cursing and white wine drinking...
Guess what guess what guess what???? I FINALLY made my own You-Tube thing! This is big, people. Really big. Anyway, I couldn't figure out how to name it, and I ended up editing as I was reading along, but by damn, I finally did something on my own (mainly because JB is out of town and the Blondster is at a friend's and my netbook has a built-in webcam and isn't old and crappy, but what the hell. I still did it).
Now, how about you all?
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Voice posting free-for-all, starting...now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
I have a quickie that I haven't listened to yet. Hope to post soon. Has nothing to do with writing though. Is there a theme that I won't fit in?
Nope - no theme at all this time - NONE - and I can't wait to hear ya!
I'll try and do one tonight. Glad there's no theme. I'll just read something I already wrote.
Looking forward to some WrittenVox.
Meanwhile, mine's here.
Here's mine.
Sounds like the perfect hang-out. And, beutifully atmospheric, as usual.
It's lovely hearing you, Robin! I'll go and visit some of the others now.
Oh, and mine is up too.
Mine's here. It's short and has nothing to do with writing.
I haven't had a chance to listen to anyone's because I got lost and was out for HOURS trying to work out how to get back onto the main road.
So longest voice thing ever from me:
Can’t Backspace » More Cowbell
and I'll catch up on the rest as soon as I've recovered.
YAY! I just got home and ready to run around, listening....
I am playing! It's a pretty short one this time, pulled from the archives of my youth. I may have shared this before, but not through a reading. I've got some chores tonight before I get to play, but I plan on visiting everyone soon!
http://cornerkick.blogspot.com/2009/08/listen-to-author-no-really.html
... and that was a useful combination.
Great descriptions... love the man-panties, the beer bottle, big fat joint... and you do have a terrific voice, dear.
Hoping to catch up with this on the weekend! But even if I don't, I'll listen to all of yours next week.
Mine's up, finally.
I want to play this time! I just bought a camera (the one I was using for my other blog stuff broke), and it has something for YouTube. So tomorrow?
Thanks!!!
:-)
Off to listen now...
Hi Pete and BT,
I was cut off at the knees yesterday with some kind of crappy virus, felt like the flu only I feel better today, but whatever it was, I didn't do any blog visiting, including my own!
I'm going to listen now...
Have at it, Chris!
And McK, no worries, I figured you were crazy busy with house stuff.
Dang, I forgot. I might still manage, though. Maybe tonight.
It's OK, WW! No worries, and Happy Sunday!
If you can, just pop on a note.
Great job, Robin. Can you believe you did it yourself? And I love your voice.
Post a Comment